This has really been a weird week, since I did get a bunch of work done on the worm, but he’s still a bit broken (less than before), even though I redid his code around 3 times now nearly from scratch.  The way in which he breaks now is much less severe than before (before it could’ve been gamebreaking, or rather, was), so at the very least that’s a plus.

However I’ve been horribly ill for around the past 3 days now, and as if that was not bad enough, I have a final exam tomorrow too (and other final exams scattered throughout the rest of the week).

What I thought I would do is maybe post a filler, like webcomic artists seem to do when certain circumstances come about, but then I realized I had no filler material, or anything of the sorts.

Or so I thought.  It appears that I have a picture of an early concept image of the titlescreen art, done by another artist.  I don’t know what I will be doing with this art, if anything at all, but maybe I’ll find a use for it sooner or later.

The villains look a lot more villainous in this version, mostly due to the style.  Heck, everything about this picture looks a bit more “serious”.  Quote’s outfit needs to be fixed in this though, since he can’t be both wearing the scarf and the sunglasses, and if he is wearing the sunglasses then his shirt is the wrong color too.

Also the computer virus issues that I had last week seem to be resolved now, so that’s good as well.


Leave a comment

Filed under Development

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s